Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

So many plans already made for this week and it's only Monday! Today is MAJOR house-cleaning! My dear hubby has been home for the past month ... he is an absolute slob! I was just going to wait him out till he leaves next Monday for a job, but alas, I cannot. I cannot handle the mess ANY LONGER. So WE (yes, I said WE) are going to get this house is order TODAY! Wish US luck ... or rather wish HUBBY luck that I do not go "Drill Sergeant" on him. ;-)

Tuesday is a quick day trip over to Louisiana to visit my bestest friend. It's a 4 hr trip one-way, but we are getting out of here very early and will be back late Tuesday evening. Orders placed over the weekend and Monday will be out TODAY so don't fret --- I'm not abandoning ship. :)

Well, I must get on with my walk on the treadmill --- going to get 2 miles in this morning so I will be ready to clean house! :) Started a new book ... Laurell K. Hamilton's "Merry Gentry" series Book One so that will keep me occupied as I walk.

Have a great day!
Stacy

No comments: