Saturday, September 13, 2008

Update

I'm at my MIL's and she has broadband ... hmm ... think I will look into that, too. Just wanted to give you all an update on Hurricane Ike ... he rolled in around 3:00 am this morning -our electricity went out 10 minutes till 7:00 am and it will no doubt be off for days. Many, many trees down throughout our community, but we are all safe and okay. Thankfully we did not have any damage to any of our homes.

I will try to post updates as much as I possibly can ... talk to you all soon!

Soggy & wet,
Stacy

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to hear everyone is safe!

Donna said...

Hey Stacy! So glad to hear you and your family are ok! We felt Ike's wrath too, but not as bad as you in Texas. We got alot of strong winds and a little bit of rain, but that's about it. I stayed up all night watching the news, tornadoes were being spawned all around me.
Again... I'm happy to hear you are safe!!! Take Care Stacy!!